Foreign Currency Savings Account
These accounts are available to customers who want to transact in foreign currency denominations. It is available in USD, EUR and GBP
- Free monthly statements provided.
- Unrestricted cash and cheque deposits
- 1 free withdrawals per quarter
- Access to internet banking services
- No ledger fees
- Access to loans
- Opening balance of an equivalent of Kes. 2,000
- Proper documentary identification (National Identity Card or Passport).
- One coloured passport size photograph (to be provided or taken at the branch)
- Introduction letter from your employer/ account holder/ utility bill.
- Proper documentary identification (National Identity Card or passport).
- One colored passport size photograph for each signatory (to be provided or taken at the branch)
- Introduction letter from an account holder / utility bills in the names of the directors/ statement for other bank account.
- Business Certificate of Registration.
- Resolution to open the account
- Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association for Limited Companies
- KRA PIN
- Partnership deed for Partnerships