You Can now ENTER your bank anytime. Enjoy the freedom of online banking with Consolidated Bank.
- Instant registration and activation
- Balance enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Full Statement
- Funds transfer
- Forex enquiry
- Airtime purchase
- Stop ATM Card
- Stop cheque payment
- ATM card request
- Cheque book request
- Standing orders
- Alerts for all transactions
- You must keep your security details secret and take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized or fraudulent use of them. You must not disclose your security details to any other person or record your security details in any way that may result in them becoming known to another person
- Please note that after initial registration or enrolment we will never contact you, or ask anyone to do so, on our behalf, with a request to disclose your security details in full. If you receive any such request from anyone (even if they are using our name and logo and appear to be genuine) then it is likely to be fraudulent and you must not supply your security details to them under any circumstances. You should report any such requests to us immediately.
- For changing details like phone number, or email address, you must visit our branch to fill in the necessary form and sign for counterchecking by our staff members.
- If you suspect someone knows your security details you must contact us immediately. If you fail to do so, you will be liable for any unauthorized payments on your account confirmed by use of the security details
- You will be responsible for all instructions given by you between the time you pass the security procedure and the time you exit from the service. In your own interests, you should not leave the device you are using to access the service unattended while you are still logged onto our website.
- If you suspect that you may have been a victim of fraud through the internet banking service you must contact the bank immediately.
- To sign up for e- Banking, click on the e- banking login page on the website and follow the simple instructions or visit your nearest branch.
Enter our portal here : Consolidated Bank e-Banking Portal
Download: Internet Banking Terms and Conditions* Terms & Conditions apply