Service Delivery Charter
We believe in working together to deliver great outcomes, making banking pleasurable and convenient for our customers. We do this by developing trust, being approachable, treating our customers with fairness and respect while ensuring ease, expertise and efficiency in all our dealings.
Our service goals include:
- Providing our services on Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.00pm and on Saturdays from 8.30am to 1.00pm with a few branches offering extended banking hours. We offer agency banking services to promote financial inclusion to the un-banked and under-banked population. In addition, we aim to provide 24 - hour, 7- day access to Internet & Mobile banking and same access at our Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs).
- Treating our customers with courtesy and respect.
- Providing our customers with clear information about our products and services, the benefits earned, the fees and charges that are applicable, what our customers can expect from us and who within our bank will deliver the service to you.
- Providing our customers with professional financial advice, quality products, services and facilities.
- Responding to our customers quickly and efficiently
- Providing as far as is reasonably practical: accessible premises, products, services and suitable auxiliary aids to customers with disabilities.
- Working to provide our customers with assistance and services whenever they experience language barrier.
Visit us at Consolidated Bank Head Office - Koinange Street Nairobi or any of our branches. You can locate your nearest branch at www.consolidated-bank.com Tel: (M)+ 254 722 999 177, + 254 733 435 005, + 254 703 016 000Find us online: www.consolidated-bank.com: firstname.lastname@example.org Social Media: www.facebook.com/Consolidated-Bank-Kenya: Twitter: @consolidatedBK: Google+: consolidatedbk
Contact our 24-hour Consolidated Bank Call Center on 0703016016 or use our Toll free line 0800 7200 39 daily.
Write to the Customer Experience Manager:Consolidated Bank of Kenya Ltd. P.O. Box 51133 -00200 Nairobi
Download: Citizen Service Charter 2017 (PDF 64KB)