Vuna Chama Savings Account
This product is tailored to suit the needs of investment groups/ ‘chamas’.
- It targets both incorporated groups and non- incorporated groups.
- Tiered interest rates earned on the account
- Bank statements provided monthly
- Free financial advice
- 1 free withdrawal per quarter
- Minimum opening and operating balance from as low as Kshs. 2,000
- Member’s contributions can be sent via m-pesa to the account
- Access to Internet Banking for balance inquiry & statement download.
Requirements: (Non- Incorporated Groups)
- Registration Certificate from the Ministry of Culture & Social Services
- Constitution of group / ‘Chama’
- Minutes of the meeting appointing the group’s bankers
- Identification card and one passport sized photograph for all officials(To be provided or taken at the branch)
- List of all group members, their contacts (including physical address) and their business activity
- KRA pin of all officials
- Next of kin details
Requirements: (Incorporated Groups)
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Company’s PIN certificates
- Company’s search listing directors OR annual returns
- Director’s resolution to appoint bankers and the relevant signing mandates
- Identification card and one passport sized photograph for all the officials(To be provided or taken at the branch) .
* Terms & Conditions apply